PERUCH EVANGELISTA & C. snc
Via Stellini n. 10
33074 FONTANAFREDDA (PN)
Tel. +39 0434 99324
Fax +39 0434 565341
P.iva e C.F. 01223530930
Information ex art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003
Dear customer, I inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Code on the protection of personal data) provides for the protection of individuals and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data. The undersigned Company informs that for the establishment and execution of contractual/commercial/informative relationships with you in progress will enter/is in possession of data acquired also verbally directly or through third parties, related to you, data qualified as personal by law.
According to the legislation indicated, this processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, therefore, I provide you with the following information:
The data are collected and processed to register the customer and activate the information service requested for him as well as for any other possible and subsequent contractual/ commercial need as well as to comply with the consequent legal and contractual obligations as well as for to achieve an effective management of business relations and also for the purposes of credit protection and better management of our rights relating to the individual relationship.
The data provided by you will be used, also for the periodic sending of documentation/commercial information/statistical surveys related to the activities carried out by the Registered Company and its partners.
At any time you may object to this processing by communicating it directly to the Data Controller. For a more effective modification/cancellation of the processing in question, it is recommended to use a traceable communication method ( for example: registered mail A.R., certified email, etc.).
The data will be processed in writing and/ or on magnetic, electronic or telematic. The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual/ information obligations and therefore any refusal to provide or subsequent processing may determine the impossibility of the writer to give effect to contractual relationships/informative themselves.
The failure to confer, instead, of all the data that are not attributable to legal or contractual obligations will be evaluated from time to time by the writer and will determine the consequent decisions related to the importance of the data requested with respect to the management of the commercial relationship.
Without prejudice to communications and dissemination carried out in compliance with legal obligations, the data may be communicated in Italy to:
- professionals and consultants
For the same purposes, the following categories of persons in charge and/or managers and external parties may become aware of the data provided by you:
- Administrative office;
- Legal department;
- Office of Accounting;
- Suppliers of goods and services, which carry out activities on our behalf;
The aforesaid communication will be carried out within the limits strictly necessary to the fulfillment of the request advanced by you as well as to the fulfillment of the consequent contractual relationship and/or for mere accounting/tax purposes using all the precautions provided by the Law in order to to guarantee your privacy.
At your request, you will be informed of such dissemination/communication verbally or in writing.
The data will be processed for the entire duration of the relationship established and also subsequently, within the limits of the above, for the fulfillment of all legal requirements as well as for the purposes indicated in this information.
Once the relationship in existence/verified your request for information, the relative files or data existing on the computer media will be automatically saved on a database and used for sending commercial/ advertising/ statistics communications.
The data in paper form will be kept for the minimum time required by law and subsequently destroyed.
The data controller is: PERUCH EVANGELISTA & C. snc, in the person of your legal representative Peruch Evangelista, manager of PERUCH EVANGELISTA & C. snc, based in Via Stellini n. 10 33074 FONTANAFREDDA (PN) to which you can contact for any clarification and/ or communication.
If you request it, the appointed person/persons responsible/s for the processing of your personal data will be promptly notified to you.
At any time you can exercise your rights against the data controller, pursuant to art.7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Legislative Decree n.196/2003, Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain information on:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, managers and appointed representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, as managers or persons in charge.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of the data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Information on cookies pursuant to art. 13 and 122 of D. Lgs. 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”), of the General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014.
Cookies are small text files that are stored locally on your computer or mobile device in order to store information on the basis of your browsing the internet.
This information allows you to customize your site navigation: for example, it allows you to memorize your choices, such as language, currency, your favorite search criteria and thus facilitate your next visit to the site.
Very often they are necessary for the normal functioning of a site, as well as to access restricted areas and fill out a form.
There are different types of cookies depending on their function, duration and who placed them on a website. Below we list those that are used by this site:
- Technical cookies that do not require consent:
Information on cookiesThese cookies are used to make the navigation or to provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner of the website. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and/or less secure.
- Analytical cookies:collect information in aggregate form, such as the number of users and how the site is used.
- Cookies for profiling:
collect information in aggregate form, such as numbers used to track the user’s browsing network and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies can be transmitted to the user’s terminal advertising messages in line with the preferences already expressed by the same user in online navigation. or users and how to use the site.
Cookies of third-party services:
allow you to manage and improve the services offered. Third-party cookies are set by a site different from the one the user is visiting and can be for example icons of social networks.
In this site the user may find cookies:
This site has no access or control to third-party cookies and in this regard declines all responsibility. The user is invited to read the privacy of third-party sites accessed through this site to know their conditions regarding data processing.
Disabling cookies through browser:
From the settings of your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) you can decide which cookies to receive and which not, you can set almost all browsers in order to block the installation of cookies.
Generally the modes for these settings, which can change depending on the browser used, are found in the Privacy Management section of the browser.
If you wish to have detailed information that will guide you step by step to the selection of cookies visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org o http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
If a user blocks or deletes a cookie, they may not be able to use the site or view some parts of it.
Signed The Data Controller Peruch Evangelista