Hoardings and fences
Fences and fences are always made of pine impregnated in autoclave and treated with salts (according to DIN 68800-3), can be subsequently dyed with colors of your choice or with solvent or water paints.
The structure of the fence can be:
- simple, vertical slats on two longitudinal axes and fixed to the ground on poles with square section;
- slightly complex, with slats fixed diagonally on a defined panel made of rectangular axes, the fixing to the ground can be carried out both on metal poles and on wooden poles with square section;
- articulated, made with grids of heavy section or wedged or square, always on perimeter of specially grooved frame, the fixing to the ground can always take place either on metal poles or wooden poles with square section.
Then there are all the fences with round poles that can be:
- simple,with one axis above a balustrade or passing or with saddle workmanship;
- slightly complex, with a balustrade upper pole and one or two intermediate poles, the vertical support poles are drilled centrally with the upper part in balustrade or through or with saddle workmanship;
- articulated, made with a succession of “comb” poles or halves on two longitudinal or rectangular axes or half a pole and fixed to the ground on poles with round section.
Further complexity is obtained with a grid mesh made of diamond-braided halves and fixed on longitudinal axes to whole or mnezzo pole, the fixing to the ground is always made on round poles.
All versions enjoy the possibility of a gate or gate, by step of man, or the possibility of the gate with double door for driveway.
For all versions, the pole can be directly embedded in the ground and protected on the shore by a stainless steel protection ring, especially to prevent damage to brush cutters.
However, the fixing poles can be anchored on the concrete with a bracket “glass” or fixed to the floor with special brackets to tap.
We have collected a few examples for which you find a special page with photographs taken exclusively from works carried out in homes and private activities, accompanied by a brief description: this to give you a rough idea of what we do.
You can always consult us freely and receive advice on changes, materials, regulations: we gladly provide our experience to reason together on your ideas and needs.
For planning and quotes come to the office or contact us and request a quote from your drawing or sketch.
Peruch Arredo Giardino
via Stellini 10 33074
Tel. +39 0434 99324
Orari di apertura
Lunedì - Sabato :
9:00-12:00 / 15:00-19:00
Domenica : Chiusi